Trends in Endocrinology and Metabolism Doi: 10.1016/j.tem.2019.10.005
MouseBytes, an open-access high-throughput pipeline and database for rodent touchscreen-based cognitive assessment
Evaluation of the neuromuscular junction in a middle-aged mouse model of congenital myasthenic syndrome
Muscle & Nerve. 60(6):790-800 Doi: 10.1002/mus.26710
Selective decrease of cholinergic signaling from pedunculopontine and laterodorsal tegmental nuclei has little impact on cognition, but markedly increases susceptibility to stress
The FASEB Journal Doi: 10.1096/fj.201802108R
Frontiers in Immunology/ Inflammation. Doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.00585
Nat. Med. 25(1):165-175. Doi: 10.1038/s41591-018-0275-4
Trends in Neuroscience Doi: 10.1016/j.tins.2019.04.003
Simple Protocol for Distinguishing Drug-induced Effects on Spatial Memory Acquisition, Consolidation and Retrieval in Mice Using the Morris Water Maze.
Bio-protocol. 9(19) Doi: 10.21769/BioProtoc.3376
Vesicular acetylcholine transport deficiency potentiates some inflammatory responses induced by diesel exhaust particles.
Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 167:494-504. Doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2018.10.005
A high-fat high-sugar diet in adolescent rats impairs social memory and alters chemical markers characteristic of atypical neuroplasticity and GABAergic neurodevelopment in the medial prefrontal cortex.
Food and Function, 10, 1985 Doi: 10.1039/C8FO02118J
- Lab Technician (Placeholder)
- Age-dependent and region-specific alteration of parvalbumin neurons, perineuronal nets and microglia in the mouse prefrontal cortex and hippocampus following obesogenic diet consumption
- New frontiers in translational research: Touchscreens, open science, and the mouse translational research accelerator platform
- An optimized acetylcholine sensor for monitoring in vivo cholinergic activity
- Chronic hM3dq signaling in microglia ameliorates neuroinflammation in male mice. Brain Behavior and Immunity
Most Liked Posts
- Fullwidth post By admin on March 31, 2014 0
- Critical mass: The rise of a touchscreen technology community for rodent cognitive testing By admin on March 28, 2020 0
- Evaluation of the neuromuscular junction in a middle-aged mouse model of congenital myasthenic syndrome By admin on April 28, 2019 0